US Customs Brokers info

Mitch Kostoulakos

Mitch Kostoulakos commented on a discussion in U S Customs Brokers.


  • Mitch KostoulakosMitch Kostoulakos Raul, I had the same question for the port of Boston a few months ago. You can apply for a permit as an individual license holder. If you have an individual license but want a permit in a company name you first need to apply for a license as a corp, partnership, or association. You need to complete CF314 License App, and supply articles of incorporation, credit report, and fingerprints. You should check with your port but hope this helps.